About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Amanda and Kyle: Wedding

Amanda and Kyle were married on October 25th in Charleston,SC. This is such a sweet couple and I can not tell you how disappointed I was not to take pictures during their ceremony. Kyle was so excited to marry Amanda and after she walked down the aisle he could not stop starring at her. The moments they had with eachother during those times were so precious.

Kyle and Amanda,
Thank you for letting me celebrate this wonderful day with you. Amanda, you were so beautiful and I loved getting to follow you around all day. I know that you two have truly married your best friends. God bless you both.
Love,
Dawn

Also thank you to my lifelong friend and once babysitter ;) Cheryl Burton for second shooting. I loved just getting to spend time with you. Can't wait to see you again!!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!!







2 comments:

Blue Mountain Photo Works said...

Rockin! Love the shoe shot!

Shane Snider said...

Great work, Dawn! Lovin' the top hat. I need one of those.