About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Free Session

Hey all,
Ok this is to see how many people look at my blog. I am having a promotional movie made by Phillip Brock and I need a couple or family that are just looking for a few extra pictures of themselves and won't mind talking about HOW WONDERFUL I AM :) in front of the camera!!!
So here is the deal. Email me at Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com if you are interested and we will make it happen. You have till Thanks giving and then I am just going to call a modeling place. Again, you will be in my promo that will be on my website so please this is not for the shy!! First email gets it!!!

Dawn

No comments: