About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two things.....

1st:
I have been waiting a year and a half for this and it is finally time for me to see some more Jack Bauer action!!!!
This Sunday is the made for tv 24 movie and I am so flipping excited about it!! Check out this preview:

2nd:
I have joined the bandwagon and am now a HUGE fan of the Twilight series. I am in LOVE!!! The first day I got the book I red it from 9pm to 6am. Oh yeah and then my son got up at 8am. I love the series. It is a series for teenagers but I am only 5 years away from being one so I thing I am eligable to read them. I have started the second book and again can't put it down. The movie comes out Friday and you better believe I will be there in line!!! Anyone else fans??

3 comments:

Blue Mountain Photo Works said...

Oh gosh! We are so excited about the movie too! At first I thought it was the premiere for the new season, then found out that it was just a stand alone movie introducing the new season that comes on in Jan.

I'm still excited to see it though!

Heather S. Photographics said...

Hey Dawn,
Ive been wanting to pick up Twilight but have been busy reading for school. I want to get the book read before I see the movie so that the movie doesnt spoil my own visions from what I read. I just may break down and get it before winter break as I cant wait much longer. I am a little further from my teenage years than you, LOL.cillh

Zekeshem said...

I haven't read the Twilight books, but I keep hearing how good they are! I'll prob be seein' the movie soon...then we can compare notes! :D