About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby Luca

My husband's cousin,Jill, and her little family came down for the week. I was so excited when she asked me to take pictures of them during their very busy visit. Jill stayed at her mom's house, so this is a little different than a typical lifestyle session sense this really wasn't their lifestyle. However, Luca was a champ and only wined once.
Jill,
Thank you so much for thinking about me on your visit. You have such a happy family and I am sad you do not live closer. Luca is just amazingly beautiful and I can't wait to watch him grow. Keep in touch.
Love,
Dawn
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!!!
P.S. The song on the slideshow repeats, otherwise the pictures would go too fast.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, Dad and baby shots are good. The best is the baby looking right at you! Wow what a beautiful baby. Great pictures Dawn.Good job.

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Aren't drooly babies the best! Great job and what a cute family!