About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Luca Sneak Peek

I just got back from Charleston and I have a lot of catching up to do. Here is a little sneak peek of the handsome Luca. He is our cousin and there are so many great pictures of him. More pictures coming soon!!





4 comments:

Zekeshem said...

What a cutie-pie!! Great pix, Dawn...I was looking at the rest of your blog, too, and you have an amazing talent! So glad I got to meet you this week in Charleston! Here's to future photo fun! (I'm in love with alliteration.) :P

Blue Mountain Photo Works said...

Love the baby drool!

Anonymous said...

He is cute!! Love the drool on the chin--completely typical baby moment! Sweet shots.

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

i<3 #2... hope you had a wonderful time in charleston!