About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Birth Annoucement

It has been almost two months now, and I am so sorry, but I am finally getting around to introducing you to the newest edition in our family. Her name is Jolene and she has me wrapped around her finger. I love my little lady and so does everyone else in our house. We were worried about what Christopher would think about her and do, but he just adores her. So when I made her birth annoucements, that is what I kept in mind, the special way he loves her. So here it is:


No comments: