About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Zach and Staci Wedding: Safety Harbor

Zach and Staci were married on October 24th and I had so much fun spending the day with them. Although emotions were high for everyone involved, love was in the air. With her Jessica Simpson shoes and his Chucks, they were both all smiles at the sight of eachother at the alter.
Congratulations Zach and Staci!!! Your wedding was beautiful and so much fun. I loved watching you dance the night away. I look forward to getting to know you two more. It was a great start to your new life. God Bless you both.
Thank you Lori Boynton for second shooting with me, you were such a big help!!!!
Ceremony and Reception: Safety Harbor Resort and Spa
DJ: Sword Sounds
Coordinator: Carol Loulof















 

1 comment:

motherofthebride said...

Dawn you rock!!!!!Beautiful picture's as alway's.So very happy we used you for Staci and Zach's wedding,you are the best!!!!!!