About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Carolyn and Dave E-Session in Sarasota Preview

Yesterday was a fun day in Sarasota with Carolyn and Dave. Here is a sneak peek at some fun pictures. More to come soon!!!



Ok with this last set I was just having a little fun. You either love it or hate it, I love it, my husband hates it. What do you think??

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Love the preview!

About the love/hate photo.... Seeing how my dad thought the photo showed a progression of what happens when you get married - you get pregnant, I'm not sure if the wind and that dress I'm wearing - did me a favor in the last photo. Not to mention Dave stepped on something sharp and is tripping in one of the frames! HA!

If all conditions were perfect, this picture would be awesome!

Love them though.