About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Carolyn and Dave Engagement Sarasota

The ONLY bad thing about a newborn is that the only time I get to work is after 10:30pm. So it is about 1 am and I am finally ready to put up Carolyn's pictures. Sorry girl, I hope you weren't up all night waiting for me.
Carolyn and Dave are getting married in February.....wow that is coming up fast! Anyways, they are getting married at the Selby Gardens which is suppose to be beautiful! I can't wait.
I hope you two like your pictures. I can't wait till February!!!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the photos Dawn! I can't wait for the wedding.

The slideshow tells such a beautiful story... and the one picture with Lucky is beautiful! The one and only time she will ever look at the camera.

Thanks so much!

Carolyn

Carolyn and Dave said...

Dear Dawn,
The photos are beautiful.
The slideshow outstanding.

Thanks so much for doing such a great photo album for Carolyn and Dave as they begin their journey. We appreciate your talent very much. See you at the Wedding.
Brian and Pat McGee