About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, November 9, 2009

Janina

Janina is turning one soon and I went last week to take pictures of her and her family. This sweet family of three made me smile as I watched them play and read together. Janina is blessed with two great parents, and a wonderful mom that is teaching her TWO languages!!! I am so jealous, I wish I could do that.
Thank you for letting me visit your home and see your great family. I hope we can get to know eachother better.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDE SHOW!!!!!!




No comments: