About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Lauren: New Port Richey Children's Photography

I met Nicole, Lauren's mommy, through a previous bride, Tasha. We chatted several times via email and it was funny just a few days before this shoot she told me where she lived and it was just a few blocks away from my house. It's such a small world sometimes.

Baby Lauren is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. Her smile is contageous and precious. I loved getting to spend time with her and I am so excited that my little Jo is going to have a new friend in the neighborhood!!!
ENJOY YOUR SLIDE SHOW!!! CLICK HERE.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

These pictures are just so beautiful. Lauren is a gorgeous little baby and as always, Dawn, you are such a talented photographer!

Junie Luv said...

Oh my gosh she has grown so much. I met Nicole through a networking website thenest.com and met her in person from one of our get togethers. Her baby Lauren is the cutest little girl. Her smile can truly brighten your day. Nicole is one lucky mommy.

Unknown said...

This picture of Nicole and baby Lauren is so beautiful! Nicole - you look radiant! And little Lauren is gorgeous! I think this picture is without a doubt the best picture on this site (of course the one of Lauren at the top is adorable as well)! Congratulations Nicole! You are blessed!