About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Melissa and Ryan: Tampa Engagement

Melissa and Ryan are getting married in April at the Hyatt Regency. I met them through Becky Morgan with Life Events, whom is wonderful to work with. They are a great couple with good taste in music, we just need to work on those shows though (Hey, did you start watching 24 yet??? I found the video I was telling you about to catch up on LOST!!!) Melissa and Ryan are both still going to school but I love how they are both not bothered by the fact that soon they will have to travel to see eachother. That is how Chris and I started and we loved meeting in fun places and surprising eachother on weekends. It just made our time together so much more precious.
I can't wait for your wedding day!!!

No comments: