About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo Editor

A lot of people ask me what I do and I tell them I am a homemaker and a photographer but I am thinking about telling them I am a homemaker and a photo editor. A good photographer can see a moment and capture it, but they are also able to edit that moment. In order to capture the moment sometimes I am not able to adjust my setting in the camera right away so I need to make corrections in photoshop later. That is why is takes some time for me to edit my photos. Here is an example of what I am talking about.

This photo is straight out of the camera. Notice her face is not evenly lit and the picture feels flat.


Here is the "after". I adjusted the curves and lightened her face. BIG difference!!!!

No comments: