About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Danny and Nicole: Wedding

Danny and Nicole have known each other for over 10 years and it is still amazing how Danny still looks at her. Since they have known each other for so long, they decided to see each other before the ceremony "first look". I have to be honest and say that Nicole was a little tense while she was getting ready and then when she saw Danny she instantly calmed down. While I am more of a traditionalist, I really am starting to like "first look" because it calms everyone down and gives us more time to take pictures.

Danny and Nicole
Thank you for allowing me to spend this special time with you. I have enjoyed getting to know you during this year and I hope our relationship doesn't end here.
Love you both,
Dawn :)

Ceremony and Reception: Grand Plaza Hotel
Flowers: Desirae Patrice
DJ: Grant Hemond
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!
Thank you Theresa Marie for assisting me at this wedding. I had fun chatting and dancing in the corner. I am happy you were there to help me figure out putting up the slide show at the reception.






photo of Danny taken by Theresa Marie



Great flowers by Desirae Patrice









1 comment:

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

gorgeous dawn! i love them all! :)