About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jessica and Jorge: Wedding

On October 11,2009 I helped Kerri McConnell shoot a wedding in downtown Tampa and Ybor. For all the details about the wedding visit her blog. Ok, well first of all this was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect and to top it off the ceremony was at one of the most beautiful churches ever. I was so amazed by the architecture and stained glass. After the mass we headed over to the reception where Jessica and Jorge where the life of the party. Women were literally throwing money at Jorge to dance with them. It was so great!!

Thank you Kerri for letting me shoot with you again. I love getting to spend that time with you.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely AMAZING work! Thank you again so much for being with us on our wedding day. We LOVE the pictures!