About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ughhhhh I am so MAD!!!

Have you ever been on phone with someone and just wanted to SCREAM at them!!!!!!!! Well I ordered my son's Yoda outfit for halloween two and a half weeks ago on Costumekingdom.com. Well it still is not here and I called and they said that everyone who ordered through google checkout's order did not go through. So my son has NO costume!!!! I wanted to say very mean things to this girl but I know it was not her fault. I wanted her to get on her knees and beg for my mercy.....wow I am mad..... but I said nice things and that I would never use their website again and I will advise my friends not to.
Anyways WHERE CAN I FIND A COSTUME THIS LATE?????? Anyone in the Tampa area know where there are some good things and don't say Wal-mart because I already went there.

HELP!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! I feel terrible for telling you about this website! I'm so sorry! :( :( :(

Anonymous said...

i feel awful for recommending this site! sorry :(