About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nicole: Bridal

Nicole's wedding was on Friday and so much fun!!! In August Nicole had her bridal session in her backyard. Bridal+Bridesmaids+pizza+wine+hair+makeup= an awesome time!! I have been so anxious to put these up but I had to wait till after the wedding. Although I don't know why because silly Nicole got too excited and ended up showing Danny the pictures anyways.
I love the two of you and I hope you the best ever!!!
Post about their wedding coming soon.







1 comment:

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

love the first series and the last one is completely adorable!