About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sage and Tasha: Engagement

I would like to introduce Tasha and Sage and their son. Tasha found me on the knot and our passion for our sons was our first connection. Nothing makes me happier than to see children being taken care of and full of love. Beckett is loved so much and that is so special to see. Then I see how much Tasha and Sage love each other and I know that this family will last forever.
We had to meet halfway since we both live so far from each other, so we met in St. Pete. I hadn't done any sessions down there but now I am hooked. There is so much going on, no two pictures will ever be the same. I will try to make this post short but I don't think it will happen. I have too many favorites!!!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!
SIDE NOTE: The story behind this song for ME is funny. I wanted to pick a song for them and I really thought this was perfect but in some pictures Tasha's eyes are blue and in some they are green. So I went with it :)










No comments: