About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zack and Staci: Engagement

This is Zack and Staci and they were so fun to hang out with! They were up for anything and wanted to be different....what else could a photographer ask for. Oh yeah and they loved each other. I always tell all my clients that I can tell just by the way a couple interact with each other the strength of their love for each other. Man these two are so in love!
I am so excited about your wedding in October, next October. You guys are the best!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDESHOW!!!
Here are a few of my favorite, but there are a ton more on the slideshow.
I just love this one because Zack is more in focus, lucky lady :)






This was so fun because Zack kept running out of faces.


Stay tuned for a bridal session for a wedding on Friday. Then I get to shoot with my friend Kerri again at one of her weddings on Saturday.

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

this session is way fun!! love all the faces!!

Heather S. Photographics said...

Hey girl.. love these!!! What a beautiful couple and great shots of them as well.

Kudos to you for a great job!

Mike Richards Photography said...

Wow, seems like a lot of fun! Love your work Dawn...can't wait to hang out again!