About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kevin and Kortnee: Wedding

There is just so much to say about this wonderful event. Kevin and Kortnee both use to work with me and since then everyone has gone their separate way making this opportunity to shoot their wedding very special to me. I remember when the big news at work was that Kevin had proposed but it was so sad that they weren't getting married for almost two years. I can not believe how fast time went by.
Kevin and Kortnee were surrounded by all the people they loved on their special day and everyone was always having fun. The party was none stop. From 7am hair appointments all the way till they got in the truck at 9:30pm. I have to say that I am very jealous of Kortnee because she is blessed with having all of her family live around her which makes their relationships a little closer.

Kevin and Kortnee,
You two make me smile and I am so honored that I got to spend the whole day with you. The party was amazing and I know everyone had fun. You both have such wonderful families and amazing parents to guide your life by. Congratulations and God Bless, I hope to have you two over for dinner again some time soon.
Love you both,
Dawn

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDESHOW!!!

Thank you to Carolina Araujo for second shooting for me. A few of the pictures on the blog and slideshow are from her. You were so much fun.




















3 comments:

Heather S. Photographics said...

Beautiful job Dawn. I stop by from time to time to see what you are up to and I see it is great things. They look so happy and Im sure that they will be so pleased with your coverage of their special day!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loooove that dress shot and the smooch under the veil!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Dawn!!!! I haven't had a chance to visit your blog in a while but I just had to tell you that you did an absolutely amazing job with this wedding. All the images are gorgeous...great work!!!