About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Danny and Nicole sneak peak!!

Well today I had an engagement shoot with the awesome Danny and Nicol!!! They are awesome, awesome and I will share more about them later but I wanted just wanted to show a sneak peak of pictures to come. I love this picture. I fell like it just shows the love they have for eachother.
On a personal note, today I updated all of my equipment and I actually got my 70-200 today!! I am so excited and I loved using it. Uhh, I know old news but it is new for me and I am proud of it!!! Woo Hoo!!!

5 comments:

mum said...

If you googled the word sweet....
I believe you would probably see this picture! There is no other way to discribe it! They are sooooo sweet together! She is definately loving his touch. You captured it perfectly!!!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

ohhh my gosh you did such an amazing job!!! way to rock it!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ah they look so happy in that shot!! love it!!!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Nice moment captured for sure! Oh I love my 70-200mm! Probably my favorite lens :)

MattDJ said...

I did google the word "sweet" and that's how I found this post!! ;-)

You totally rocked this shoot DH!!