About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

March for babies

Hello Friends,
Well I am finally posting about the March for babies that happened Saturday April 26th!! Wow what fun!! This was a wonderful experience for my family. It was great to see a lot of families that had gone through some of the same things we had gone through. This world is filled with so many people going through the same thing and I wish there were more people out there willing to say "hey I have been there, lets get through this together." Having a premature baby is never in anyones plans so no one is prepared for it and when it happens you have no idea what is going on. That is why I walked and raised money because everyone deserves a chance especially babies and march for babies raises money for research and better equipment but also to better prepare moms while they are in the NICU with their babies. Thank you to everyone who raised money for us to walk it was a great experience and our family will do it every year. There are some awesome people out there, I was supported by a mom who actually lost her baby two years ago because she came so early, another mom whose baby was in the NICU but was unable to walk so she supported us, an anonomous photographer who bought a video for a cause and the photographer who sold the video, and family & friends. Thank you to all of you for your support. Here are a few pictures from the event.
We walked for:
Christopher Haas
Luke Mizeski
Sadie McLain
Griffin and Elliot Mclane

No comments: