About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Save the Date

A few weeks ago one of my brides and I created a save the date card for her to send out to her guest. I thought it was pretty cool so I thought I would take a picture of it and put it on here to give my other brides a few ideas. We used the colors from her theme and on the back are a lot of her engagement pictures from our engagement session.

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that is an awesome idea and beautiful at that!!!!

|| davidjay || said...

Love that save the date! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card design.