About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, May 19, 2008

Photoshop day

Ok well my son has three teeth cutting through and sleeping off the pain so I have a lot of time for editing so I played a lot. May good things have come from it too. I made a new black and white. I am very happy about it, here is any example.



>



Before B&W:



New B&W: Man I just like this so much better!!!

4 comments:

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

i agree... it looks much crisper!! :)

what's your secret?

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love before and afters! awesome shots!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Sweet! B&As are cool to see :)

Armin de Fiesta said...

Sweet! B&A's are fun to see!