About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tampa GTG part2

Ok well here is the scoop. Last Monday a few of the Tampa Photographers got together and had a little bit of fun with our cameras. We went to Centro Ybor and took pictures of my friends Sarah, Amanda and Jordan. I had fun!! I got to meet people that I had been talking with over the past months and got to see other people in action. The photographers that came were Theresa Marie, Jason Angelini, ErinandChris, Elise Schreiner, Jamie Lee, Steve Dohring, Kerri McConnell, and Lisa Mendelowitz.
It was great meeting you. Lets do something soon again, I know Elise had a few ideas and if not we will just meet for lunch or dinner!!
Here are a few of the pictures I took and a few of my photo friends in action.
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!



































5 comments:

Elise Schreiner said...

Dawn,

What a blast it was!!! And great shots too. I'd say it was a very successful evening. I'd love to get together and shoot again.

Love the picture of me and Lisa... you even made my tushie look small. You rock sister!

Elise

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

they look great!

had a blast, can't wait to do it again!!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Awesome work! Fun to have models to work with huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! I shot an e-session here just a few months ago, but I didn't see all of these spots. Your photos look great.

MattDJ said...

Awesome coverage Dawn! You're like the Kenny Kim of the south! :-)