About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Danny and Nicole

Well, I know that I just had the shoot with Danny and Nicole yesterday but I had to finish today because I have WAY too much to do this weekend. So here is Danny and Nicole. I met Nicole when I worked at Chilis and she was the bartender. Now she is an Art teacher at an elementary school and Danny her fiance is going to school. Nicole and Danny are so much fun, they make my job so easy.
Nicole is so pretty and fun and outgoing and Danny is so comfortable and photogenic. I love them!!!
They met in high school and when Danny moved down here Nicole later followed and they have been together for 10 years. When they went to Las Vegas they went sky diving and shortly after that Danny asked Nicole the big question.
I know I have said this before but love in this relationship is a descriptive word. They ARE love, you can see it in the way they look at each other and you can see it in the way they kiss each other.
I can not wait for your wedding!!! You two are awesome!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!





1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the almost kiss shot!!! the sequence is pretty funny too!