About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, June 2, 2008

Blog catch up

Alright, I am a terrible person and have not caught up on my blogging. Here is the scoop. I have been in Charleston for the past two weeks and I have a lot to post and I will be doing that Tomorrow. So get ready for a lot of pictures and a lot of reading. Well just to get you through tomorrow I am going to have you watch a preview for this emotional movie. This is a true story and it is about a Czech father who's job was to watch for trains and lower the bridge. Anyways, the father brings his son to work and something tradgic happens where the father needs to decide on saving his sons life or saving the train full of people. It is very emotional and very sad but if you compare it to what God has done for us it will rock your world. God made the same choice, to save people who are oblivious to what He has done for them.
Get ready for some great pictures from a lifestyle session with baby Jack, pictures of Charleston, SC and more tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

mum said...

I have heard this story before, but to see it just takes my breath away. I couldn't stand to watch. It humbles me to know how much God loves me. Thank you!

Awesome God!