About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

Tampa Bay Parent Guide

Ok here is the deal. I started shooting for Tampa Bay Parent Guide and it's affliliates. Well now I need to work on an advertisement for the magazine. I have three that I have made and I really need your help on deciding which one is better. Help!!! I am going for Lifestyle photography with this advertisment. Which one should I use?? Please vote in the comments.
1.

2.

3.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

I like the last one. It just seems more "fun". And that is what life is all about right?

mum said...

I like the third also. Although the baby in the second one is adorable.The colors are vibrant in the pink! How about pinking up the phone number on the left? Just my opinion=O

Thats my choice 3.

MattDJ said...

I only see two options...am I missing out?! Based on the two (baby on floor series and family series), the family shots say lifestyle to me. But, if I could see that third option that the others see, I'd probably go for it. If it makes moms smile, it's a winner. ;-)

Been emailing off and on re: your DVD but no replies. Are you at a new addy?

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the 2nd one. b&w are so classy and clean. love it!!

chadp23 said...

AS I like the 3rd as well ,there is something baby natural about how the hands are in the first picture and you still see the toy and the cute face as well as those bold eyes.

Go for the First - Trust me