About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boda Bag and Birthday

Well I finally have a camera bag!!! No more American Eagle bookbag. Do you know how embarassing it is to carry your lenses in a bookbag and then when you are changing the lenses you have to take EVERYTHING out. So the solution is a BODA BAG!!! I have seen many people do reviews on this bag and they all convinced me to get it so I did!! I love it too. It can easily carry my 70-200 and my 24-70 and my 40!! For other reviews check out Armin DeFiesta and Matthew DeJesus. Their reviews are a lot more detailed than mine. Here is my review:
IT IS GREAT!!!

All this fit in the bag plus camera batteries, cellphone, CF cards and waterbottle




Christopher's first birthday was last Saturday. It was a swell time (swell time?) anyways, it rained so we had to have the party indoors instead of at the park and it actually worked out for the better. All the babies got to crawl around and play with all the toys. Man we have so many toys now. Here is a picture of all the mommies and the babies. Mary and Kayla are missing from this picture!!!



Also my mom was here for a visit to help with the boy's party. Thanks for all your help mom . Here is your picture with Christopher.

2 comments:

MattDJ said...

BODA Bag ruuuuuuulz. :-)

Your Mom looks like she could be your sister!! Dang, and I'm wondering what's up with all these white hairs popping up on my head!!! :-(

Armin DeFiesta said...

Sweet! Happy to hear you love your BODA!