About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Charleston

Well I went to Charleston for about two weeks and of course I loved it. I love Charleston, there really isn't a better city in my opinion. First of all it is beautiful and then there is just so much history every where. Not only is there history for the world but there is history for Chris and I. This city is where we dated and fell in love so it was great to bring baby Christopher there and go to all the places Chris and I use to go.
One of my goals this year is to be able to shoot an engagement session in Charleston. Man I am SO jealous of all the Charleston photographers, there is SOOOOO much to shoot there. It is just so romantic. Can you tell I am a fan???
Here is just a little thing I put together of what I did on my vaca.

2 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

I'd love to shoot in Charleston too!

MattDJ said...

Sweet montage D!!! I've only been to Charleston twice and fell in love both times. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! :-)