About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Week off more like Month off

Ok well I think I have like four people that read my blog regularly so here is why I have been absent. First of all this is my son's birthday MONTH!! yeah I said it MONTH!!! He is so great and beautiful and getting so stinking big.













































Then my mom came in to town to help plan the party which is a big help but I have been so distracted. I have hardly looked on OSP and I have neglected my four blog readers. Sorry readers!!!
Well here is a note to all of my photo friends in the Tampa area get ready for this...... David Jay is coming to town!!! OH YEAH!!!!!
The Free to Suceed tour will be in Orlando and yours truly is already signed up.















Oh and also I had mentioned it before and I have been shooting for parent guide magazine and I will have a few pictures in the mag this edition and an ad!!! Woo Hoo I am so excited!! Here is an example of the magazine ad I created.




















Well I am not busy this month because it is the "birthday month" next month I am crazy busy because I put it all off till July...Ahh!! Well I hope to be able to blog every day in July lets see how that goes.

2 comments:

MattDJ said...

LOVE that shot of your little man!!! Awesome to see that our house isn't the only one to celebrate birthday "month's". :-)

Sweet...you need to start a new Facebook Group: "The Few...The Proud...The Four". :-) I'd be a proud member. Keep rocking Dawn!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ah that shot of your bebe is so cute! awesome layout for the mag!