About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jack Bradford

While I was in Charleston I had THE PRIVLEDGE of getting to spend time with a few of my old friends from highschool. They just had a prescious baby boy and I loved getting to meet them. Being a new parent myself I love to see babies loved and THIS baby is LOVED!!! You can just tell in the way Brad and Bethany look in his eyes. God has an amazing way of blessing people and this family has been blessed with precious little Jack.
Thank you Brad and Bethany for allowing me to capture this precious time in your life. You already are wonderful parents and I know Jack will be blessed by your time and care you have given him. You are wonderful people, I am happy to know you both.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!







3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the 1st and last image dawn!!!! beautiful family shots!

Jenna said...

Adorible! You are very talented.

Armin de Fiesta said...

Aw cute baby!