About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I miss my friend

Have you ever lost someone you loved??? About a year and a half ago I lost a very dear friend of mine. We had know each other since I was 6 years old and we were best friends in High school. On February 25, 2007 she died in a car accident. I was four months pregnant and I hadn't even told her yet. It is amazing how we can take life for granted. It had probably been a year since we had talked face to face but I still loved her and always considered her my best friend. The reason I am talking about her right now is because this band called Third Day has a song that helps me to remember what to do during times that I miss her. The song reminds me not to question God. Please watch and listen to the words of this song.

I love you Brittany!!! You will forever be the best friend I ever had. You are missed always, I wish you could meet my son. He is almost walking!!!
Here is a picture of Brittany helping me before my wedding.

Here is a picture of Brittany's parents and my parents and me a few days after the memorial. We miss you.

No comments: