About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Madeline

A few weeks ago I received an email about making a collage of a baby. I was excited about the challenge. Oh my goodness I am so excited to introduce you to Baby Madeline. I have to say that all babies are beautiful but Baby Madeline is amazing!!! When I showed up to her house I was greeted right away with smiles and a full belly so she was ready to take pictures.
All babies should be celebrated the way Madeline is celebrated. To love a child is one thing but Madeline's parents truly cherish her. Thank you for inviting me into your home and letting me spend time with your family.
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW. Beautiful pictures. I can see these in an art gallery and you are exactly correct, these show a celebration of life. I would say one of your best. I think I said that before so that just shows you, how your work is. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

baby parts! i love them - these are great and i am so glad you have done them in black and white. very nice dawn!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love these!!!