About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Textures

Well I have always been intemidated by working with Textures.... I finally did it!!! (Gulp) I am nervous to put this up because i am not sure if I did this right but what do you think???
What do you think Angie?? Do you like it?

2 comments:

Armin DeFiesta said...

Textures look great! Might be a little more grain than I'd like, but still looks great.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love it!!!! even without the texture this shot kicks @$$!!