About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mommy and Me Competition


This is my first year as a mommy and I have to say it is my favorite roll yet. Don't get me wrong, being a wife is wonderful but there is nothing like being a mommy. Not too much long till Mother's Day and I am starting our very first contest. The contest is called "Mommy and Me" and the winner of the competition will receive a free portrait session and a Pressed Photo Album of the session and one 8x10 ($175 value). I am looking to give this gift to the most deserving Mommy out there.

Write to me about any women in your life, that is a mother, and tell me why they deserve this gift. Be sure and include your name, who you are nominating, how you know them, your email, and a phone number for the mom so that I may contact the winner. The winning nomination will be posted on my blog. Email your entry to me at Dawnieb84@aol.com and put "Mommy and Me" in the subject line. Here is the catch I will be in Charleston for the weekend after Mother's Day so this competition goes for anyone located in the Tampa and Charleston area. I will be notifying the winner on Mother's Day!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

What a great shot!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Have a wonderful day!

MattDJ said...

Beautiful image Dawn!