About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Catch up blog

Well sorry my friends that I have not written in a while. A lot of unexpected stuff has happened. As you know I have a new website!!! CLICK HERE FOR IT!!! I am so excited about it!!! I was also given the opportunity to shoot a wedding with the wonderful and marvelous Karyn Iserman this Saturday in Charleston!! So happy about that too!! Oh and last Saturday we went to the March for Babies in Safety Harbor!! I will post those pictures later, I am in Charleston right now and dont have my computer.
Lets just say it was the most fattening (is that a word??) walk ever!!! We got there and there was donuts and bagels and unlimited drinks. Then as we were walking they were handing out fruit, fruit snacks, and candy. Then at the finish line you get a KLONDIKE bar!!! Then you walked your way over to the lunch station for Hamburgers, Hot dogs, and Chips!!! Whoo Hoo walked off 300 calories, gained 3000!!!
Well since I dont have my computer I have no pictures to post but this has been a big controversial topic in the real world and in the Photography world.... What do you think about this picture?? Is this wrong or is this typical Hollywood?? Share your ideas... MOM, because she is probably the only one reading this and the only one who will respond. Thats ok as long as I have ONE fan!



****EDIT****
My family in Charleston has a Mac and so now I want a Mac too!! It is so much fun especially the photo booth!!

3 comments:

MattDJ said...

I'm a fan!! :-)

As for the pic, where were her parents? That's what I want to know. I bet they've had some interesting conversations at home lately.

mum said...

I dont know what she was thinking.Or maybe they were allowing someone else to think for them. I am really confused as to whether people are upset because of what she is wearing or because of who she represents. I see this type of picture everyday on magazines and so called family TV. So I wonder, are we upset because she is supposed to be sweet little Myle Cirus Americas Sweetheart or because there is too much skin? I think i see more skin during commercials (Victory Secret) while watching American idol and I dont see the outrage. Should we be suprised....not me. She did what all Hollywood stars want...to be the item everyone is talking about. I guess she has done her job. Sold magazines,on every talk show.......bingo more money for Miley.
You did ask for my opinion =)
MOM
PS you are beautiful even in rainbow.

Anonymous said...

I love the cool photo booth effects - very Andy Warhol!!!