About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aden, Elliott, Griffin, and Mr.P

Yeah!!! I got to take some pictures of family finally. The other day my family went over Chris's cousin's house and I got to take pictures of Aden, Elliott, Griffin, and Justin (Mr.P). They have the best back yard for just hanging out and their boys love it. I have a feeling Christopher will be loving it too when he is older. Some of the boys were LOVING the attention while the other ones just wanted me to leave them alone. Thank you boys for being so well behaved, I love spending time with ALL of you!! I love you Family!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!



No comments: