About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Philippus Family

When I got an email from my friend Jen asking me to take pictures of her family I got so excited!! Not only do I love taking pictures of families but I was looking forward to meeting the two little men in her life! Jen and Bill have two little boys and they are just adorable and made me smile. There is nothing like love from a child and these children made me want to love them and hug all over them. Also it just so happened that Bill's Dad was in town and was able to join us. What luck! Well thank you Philippus family for letting me be a part of you family for the hour I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to spend more time with you. Let's have a PLAY DATE!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!





2 comments:

mum said...

Lovely Dawn! Great work, I don't think there can be a dry eye watching this. It is beautiful! My goodness, when I need a dose of what is right in this world, I just open up your slideshows!!
again,brilliant.

MattDJ said...

I think mum said it all! :-) You are truly growing to be one of the most talented photographers I've seen coming out of the sunshine state. Keep rocking it Dawnie!!!