About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, April 25, 2008

We are LIVE!!

Alright the website is LIVE!!! Go for it!!
www.dawnhaasphotography.com

TELL FRIENDS!!

2 comments:

Michelle Guzman said...

The new site looks great!!!!

MattDJ said...

Dawn, it looks beautiful! :-) I am so stoked for you.

BTW: I just read the "Dawn" section of your site and I just had to tell you... Mere is a Jane Austin fan girl, and I am a LOTR nut!!!

If we all ever get together, we'll have to have a LOTR marathon! As for a Jane Austin marathon, well, you ladies can have at it while Chris and I watch Top Gun. Sweet! :-)