About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wallabies Kids

So this week we had a garage sale and it went great but after wards we had a few things left over so my friend and I went over to Wallabies to see if we could sell anything to them. They bought a few things from us but not much because they are really great with only accepting the best and selling the best. Well I made a few dollars at wallabies just to turn right around and by my son some more toys. Wallabies Kids is an upscale resale store that I get pretty much anything for Christopher that my mom hasn't gotten him already. I love Wallabies and trust them to keep up to date with what has been recalled and making sure that everything we buy is in the best of condition. Oh and even better than that, they are not expensive. So if you are in the New Port Richey area and need some toys or clothes for children stop there first!!!
Everything in this picture was bought at Wallabies!!



Oh and as I prepared to shoot this picture I dropped my camera and broke my lens that I had save for FOREVER!!!! So I am really sad right now :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your lens! What a sad day! What kind of lens was it? I've enjoyed visiting your site. I linked to it from OSF, particularly from Theresa Marie. She invited me to the Tampa GTG - I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it be it sounds like fun!

By the way, I'm encouraged to find another fellow believer in the photographer community of Tampa! My husband is a pastor at Clearwater Community Church. :)