About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chris and Angie

Well this is Chris and Angie, they are my new fun friends. I have to say for this being my job they made it a lot of fun. It was really easy to get comfortable with them and Chris made me laugh the whole time. They are getting married in 2009 and getting a really good early start. So we went to Craig Park in Tarpon Springs and then Fred Howard Park. It always makes me happy to see couples that are really in love and just excited to start this new chapter in their life. Angie, you are marrying a great guy... loves to fish.... loves the simpsons and family guy.... loves woodworking....wow that sounds like my husband, which means Chris is perfect for you!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of this time in your life. You both are what makes being a photogrpher my dream job, thank you friends!!! Get ready Angie, bridals are next!!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW



1 comment:

mum said...

WOW! This was like a love story in pictures. What a great shoot Dawnie. Could they be any cuter!!