About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Adyson 6 months

This is little Ady Baby. She is Christopher's girlfriend....well not really but I like to play ;) Anyways we are great friends with her parents and yesterday I got the privledge of hanging out with them for an hour or so. Usually Fridays are Ady and Daddy day but today Leslie had off which made it a perfect opportunity for me to come over and take pictures. Ady is 6 months and she is actually crawling already!! She is crazy!! You know how they say women talk more then men, well it is true for infants too, she is always talking Christopher's ear off. Hope you enjoy the pictures and I had fun with you friends. Love you Ady Baby!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW





1 comment:

Fabian Boente said...

Hi Dawn,
Thank you for your beautiful comments, actually the light was really harsh and I tried to do by best with that conditions. Congratulations I see you have beautifully changed your blog and I love the new pictures!!!
See you at OSP