About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, April 11, 2008

Gavin

What can I say, Little Gavin has a little piece of my heart. We have a special bond with Gavin's mommy and daddy and it makes Gavin really special to me. I was suppose to have Christopher 9 weeks after Gavin but for some reason Amanda (Gavin's mommy) and I were in the hospital together. The boys just didn't want to be apart. Ever since then the boys have done a lot together and sweet little Gavin has been there to teach Christopher how to do things. You are amazing Gavin with your sweet smiles and your wild actions, I love you for the little boy you are and the great friend you will be to my son. Thank you my friends for letting me spend time with you and follow you around for a little while. I love you Gavin!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!!

3 comments:

Amy DeYoung said...

Gavin sure is a cutie :) Great job Dawn - it is so fun watching your photography grow!

Michelle Guzman said...

Dawn, these look great!!!!

Anonymous said...

By the 3rd time I watched these I could hold back the water works... well almost. I love my baby, our family so much -YOU CAPTURED IT!- for us to remember forever. Thank you Dawn. Your work is beautiful. I can see your love shine through all of your photos not just our family. Vince asks, when can we schedule the next session:)