About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, April 18, 2008

Sarah

Ok fellas this is my friend Sarah. She is my girl at work and I wish I could hang out with her more than that (hint hint)!! Sarah and I have been trying to get together for pictures FOREVER and we finally did it! I am so excited because I am trying to show more individual portraits and she was the PERFECT Model!! I had her doing all the America's Next Top Model poses!! Oh and guess what she is single?? Can you believe it?? So check out Sarah!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!



1 comment:

MattDJ said...

WOW! These are awesome D!!! :-)